Mount Faber Heritage Tour
Dates & Time:
Sat, 7, 14, 21, 28 May | 10am to 12pm, 12pm to 2pm
Sun, 8, 15, 22, 29 May | 10am to 12pm, 12pm to 2pm
Fee: $30 (adult), $25 (child)
Enjoy a guided tour around Mount Faber Park to Faber Point, the highest point on Mount Faber Hill and get to know the rich history surrounding the mural wall and the mini Merlion. You may plus venture to the back-of-house for an exclusive tour of how the Singapore cable car operates. Conclude the tour with a round-trip ride on the Singapore Cable Car Mount Faber Line.
Meet your friendly guide at Mount Faber Peak entrance, at 10 mins prior to your choice of tour slot.
Tour Itinerary Route
- Mural Walls: Travel to the past to learn about Singapore’s history which is intricately detailed on these bronze murals.
- Mini Merlion: Get to know the mythical icon of Singapore and snap a photo with the Merlion sitting on the highest point of Mount Faber, framed by a panoramic sea vista for a backdrop.
- Rain Tree and Faber Point: Stand under the Rain Tree, that was planted by Dr Goh Keng Swee in Nov 1971 to launch Singapore’s First Tree-planting Day and admire the panoramic view of Singapore’s Southern islands from the hilltop of Faber Point.
- Poland’s Bells of Happiness: An Instagram-worthy moment to strike a pose and ring the bells for good luck and eternal happiness.
- Back-of-house Visit and Mount Faber Line Cable Car Round Trip: Get an exclusive insight into the operations of the Cable Car system and end the tour with a scenic Cable Car ride over Mount Faber and Sentosa.